Today I'm feeling.....

It is interesting how different relationships teach you things. In our marriage for instance, Daniel and I are learning to own our emotions and be able to state them. This is a change for me since I typically take a couple of hours to realize what I am feeling, I am an extreme internal processor of emotions. For instance, I would feel a version of upset and take an hour to realize what is really bothering me. As we have been practicing stating our emotions, I am slowly getting faster at recognizing them and stating them in a resonable amount of time.
I had to laught at this movie trailor, these actors are stating the emotion behind the scene, interesting. If only our lives had stage directions written in.

1 comments:

Jill said...

That is great! lol...very funny video clip.

Post a Comment